Bellew vs Haye: Anthony Joshua is 'the motivation' for David

Pravila, novosti te pogodnosti u vezi stranice i foruma
no avatar
BoySmile

Bellew vs Haye: Anthony Joshua is 'the motivation' for David

Poslao/la BoySmile » čet pro 07, 2017 9:56 am

Bellew vs Haye: Anthony Joshua is 'the motivation' for David Haye
slika
David Haye must force his way into contention to challenge sbobet8888 Anthony Joshua because he "isn't on our radar", promoter Eddie Hearn said.Haye had mentioned a desire to "challenge for the No 1 spot" against Joshua but that opportunity depends on the outcome of his rematch with Tony Bellew on May 5, live on Sky Sports Box Office.
"I am more confident than ever that Bellew wins, but if Haye were to win, then his popularity and the size of a fight [against Joshua] would mean it could be one to consider," Hearn told Sky Sports sbobet8888."If he beats Bellew he could make some noise about [fighting Joshua]."One of his big motivations is to fight Joshua but he isn't on our radar, at the moment."
Haye postponed his rematch with Bellew to recuperate from a bicep injury, having also damaged his Achilles when defeated in their first meeting.The 37-year-old knows he must rebound with a performance similar to Joshua's streak of knockouts to earn another chance to win a world title.Click Here sbobet8888

Natrag na Novosti i pravila

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 5 gostiju.